Thursday, July 17, 2008

Coors Moves--Not Much I Can Say

There's something in blogland called Wordless Wednesday. I haven't participated since I usually find something to say. And though I realize that it is Thursday, I have little to say today. I'd like to comment on the changes at Coors Brewing Company. Truth is I don't pretend to know all about it. And so I've avoided the topic in this blog in order not to look stupid, foolish or uniformed. I do know that many people in Golden know a lot about the company and will be personally effected. Sure, I believe things will turn out fine eventually. But I'm still saddened that Golden can no longer have sole claim over the Rocky Mountain brew.


So without words...

photo by digipixguy


P.S. If you'd like to enlighten me with your knowledge of Coors Brewing Company or tell me about your experience with CBC please send a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment