Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Where's My Cell Phone

I guess I'm not the only one who is always losing stuff. Someone else who misplaces their cell phone all the time created a website called Where's My Cell Phone.

How it works: If you can't find your phone and don't have another phone to call it, but you do have Internet access go to wheresmycellphone.com, type in your cell phone number and the site will call your phone.
It's rather simple and safe. It does not store your cell phone info so you don't need to be fearful of being bothered on your phone. You also don't put in any other information about yourself.

You can only use the service once every few minutes, so tune in your ears to find that phone.

Now if only someone would invent a way for me to call my keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment