Friday, July 25, 2008

Update on Upromise

Awhile back I was complaining that my Upromise account hadn't earned anything in the year since I registered. Reader Kevin, pointed out that his account wasn't pulling either until he put more time into and registered his cards. So I decided to give it another shot.



It's been a month since that post. As of today my balance has gone from $0 to $11.78. Not much I know but it is a great improvement. What made the difference is that I signed up to receive eRewards that pay my Upromise account. Since Upromise partners with eRewards I was kinda confident that they are a legit company. But that's not good enough for me, so I did some Google-ing and found Survey Police. Survey Police aims to provide you, the consumer, with a thorough online survey companies resource; reputations, rankings, directories--that's there line, not mine. Anyway they gave eRewards a fair review of 40%.

Really it takes very little of my time to answer their surveys. Some of the comments regarding eRewards on Survey Police complain about not qualifying for the survey. Sure that's happened to me, but usually after the first or second question. If you do get disqualified further into it they usually give you partial credit.



Upromise only offers one survey tool--that's eRewards so the only real choice I have is to participate or not. Yet, it's clear from Survey Police that some people are quite serious about their surveys and are looking to earn not just cash, but pizza and movies. Do you know anyone who is into this?



I expect that my Upromise account should improve even more since I just added my AmEx to the account. Let's see what next month brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment