Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Excellent Customer Service--It Just Comes Naturally

We love when this happens. Recently Coors Credit Union CEO and President, Brian Resch received this letter from a member. Below is an excerpt:

Last November, I applied for a loan through the Coors Credit Union and Ian (Pertner) was the individual who took care of the processing. Further, this most recent loan was in the hands of Jackie (Vavla). Both experiences met my highest expectations. Both Ian and Jackie promptly responded to my loan application, within 30 minutes, and had an approval for me within a few hours. The process was seamless, but more importantly the service I was provided was excellent! In both instances I received prompt service and personalized attention from the original response to the follow up phone calls and convenience of receiving my loan documents within 24 hours in my home mailbox to sign.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Mary Sjursen for her service and attention when I changed my name due to a recent marriage...

The three instances are only a few examples of why I have been a member for over twenty years and will continue to use Coors Credit Union as my primary financial institution.


Thanks so much, Alecia Wellen, for your kind comments. Coors Credit Union employees work hard to provide this type of excellent service everyday to every member. But it sure is nice to receive such gracious thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment